Tuesday 16 October 2012

Cafepolitan

Logo with promotional materials for a new German cafe/coffee company. The company actually has a different name. They were pooling ideas from creatives but for reasons of confidentiality would not permit me to display the work publicly with their name on it. So the name Cafepolitan is something that I came up with and surprisingly the name is yet to be used. I think it sounds a lot better than many existing cafe chains, so watch this space.



The square version of the black and white logo in reversed out and standard form.


As well as the logo, I used the universally recognised pedestrian icon as part of the company's identity because he's fun, pro-active, cosmopolitan and above all loves good cafes with great coffee.  



This is the a play on the I HEART NY graphic but with a more passionate heart, as if to say: I LEERVE COFFEE. 



Above and below are two promotional shirt designs that could be worn by staff, or sold directly by the company. The Cafepolitan walker works well reversed out on black and below the Cafepolitan logo is stamped on the side of the cup.


No comments: